[cleanairuk_news] Local campaign newsletters/email bulletin wanted

Network for Clean Air contact at cleanairuk.org
Tue Jun 11 15:40:59 BST 2013

Are you running a local campaign about air pollution or air quality?
We'd love to send out your email bulletin to our cleanairuk list. Even
just a link to your website page with the latest campaign information
would be appreciated.

Why would you want to do this? Answer: We learn from others.

Please feel free to contact me with your thoughts, links or email
newsletters, etc.

Andrew Wood, Co-ordinator Network for Clean Air/ Clean Air UK

contact at cleanairuk.org