[cleanairuk_news] News list is now active and YOU can post to the news list too.

Network for Clean Air contact at cleanairuk.org
Fri Nov 23 15:11:42 GMT 2012

Dear all,

A quick reminder that the proceedings from our conference in July 'Cities
for Clean Air : London 2012' are now online including videos, slides,
slideshows, etc. Please see: http://www.cleanairuk.org

I've now changed the posting rules for this email list so that we can all
post news items to the list. YOUR news items about air pollution/air
quality would be very welcome.

If you have any difficulties posting items then please let me know: andrew
at cleanairuk.org

Best wishes,

Andrew Wood, Co-ordinator Network for Clean Air/Clean Air UK