[cleanairuk_news] Advice wanted: air pollution from railway sidings in Oxford

Network for Clean Air contact at cleanairuk.org
Tue Dec 18 14:15:48 GMT 2012

The email was sent to me by Michael Hamblett from Oxford about pollution
from idling trains in sidings at Oxford. He'd contacted the MPs for
Oxford: Andrew Smith, MP; and Nicola Blackwood, MP. If you start at the
end of the email below and page-up then you can follow the description of
the problem.

If you have any suggestions about what Mike could do about it then could
you post ideas to the discussion list? (You can subscribe here:

Please note that emails like this - asking for assistance and advice - are
always welcome on the Clean Air news list. I suggest answering on the
discussion list but let's see how things work out; it might be easier not
to have two lists - the news list, and the discussion list!

Thanks,

Andrew Wood, Co-ordinator Network for Clean Air / Clean Air UK.